Saturday, March 10, 2012

Next-week

American Apparel makes some great thermal henley shirts. I don't know what they do to the cotton to get it to feel this soft but it's just great to wear. The vest is from H&M and I thought it goes well with the shirt. The Tag watch I bought in the mid 90's. It's a 2000 series chronograph. I like the grey dial and classic look. The jeans are 7 for all mankind. It's a very good brand but rather expensive. Several years ago I couldn't find other brands that fit so I bought these and they have aged nicely. Today H&M, Levis, and others, make jeans that fit just as well and are less than half the price.

2 comments:

  1. i think my husband has that same vest! I wish there were an H&M in fresno. i really miss shopping in that store. Oh and an American Apparel. I guess people assume Fresno isn't fashionable. LOL. Great look!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love both those brands. There are lots of H&M stores around here. American Apparel I buy a few things online. I always need a good supply of their henley shirts that I love.

    ReplyDelete