Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Autumn feelings

For wearing clothes Autumn is probably the best season. On colder days I prefer staying warm with a few light layers instead of a heavy jacket. A hooded henley shirt is great for layering. The one in the picture is from Buffalo. I like the design and color. With sweaters I prefer either cashmere or merino wools. They are warm yet breathable. The vest in the pictures is 100% cashmere. I won't get into all the advantages of cashmere but I can guarantee it's well worth it. This one is made by Taso Elba which is a brand sold by Macy's. The idea behind the brand is to offer good quality materials at reasonable prices.

2 comments:

  1. I love your jacket! You do always layer very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm really into layering lately. I hope I don't overdue it haha. The jacket is great and I love the price. I was lucky to get the last one in my size. Only $70.

    ReplyDelete