Saturday, November 5, 2011

Black & Blue

This is just something comfortable to wear on another nice fall day.  I think black and blue go well together. The vest and plaid shirt are from H&M. It's becoming my favorite place to shop because they have clothes that actually fit me. I'm a big guy but often shocked by how huge the clothes are in this country. It's often difficult it is to find something that fits well no matter what size you choose. Fortunately there are now stores like H&M and Topman that offer European fit and styling. Levi's also started making new styles that fit better. These are 511 skinny jeans and the color code is 4406.

2 comments:

  1. great look! i like those kinds of vests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think this one is well worth the $15 I paid for it!

    ReplyDelete