Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sweater Weather

Another beautiful spring like autumn day. I got this sweater as a gift from my Mom. She finally knows better than to buy me cotton sweaters. They just don't last very long or feel nice. Not sure I love the color of this one but it's Merino wool and very soft. H&M makes great fitting pants. At least they fit me great. I feel like I have my own tailor there which is nice. It's a good incentive not to gain any weight. I'm never sure about combining grey with brown but these shades seem to look OK. The belt matches the shoes perfectly which I like.

4 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! I think the brown and grey look good together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, scottish terrier I thought - might have been a schnauzer too actually, the profile resembles.... I've had dogs for ages, now a black wolf Piki, mixed race from an animal center, almost seven too. My first dog as adult lived to be 18 years - a long commitment... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dog has an interesting personality. Thinks she is superior to humans, and maybe she is right about that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the following im followinmg you rite now :) and stay tuned for more .... (un beso ryan)
    aaaah and if you have twitter follow moi and ill follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete