Friday, December 2, 2011

Casual Friday

My casual Friday look for a nice sunny day. I've been searching for a slim fitting hoody that could be used as an under layer for winter. I checked American Apparel online and was happy to see that they had a huge selection in many colors. This is Dov's hoody in faded black. Everything they make is top quality and a pleasure to wear. They also don't employ any sweat shop labor so I don't mind if their products cost a little more. It's just a simple casual item but very practical for this time of year. In England they won't let you into some bars if you are wearing a hoody. Maybe they have fashion police! For a more stylish look you can wear it under a tweed blazer. The watch is a Nixon Time Teller, they come in all sorts of colors. I love the brown Asics rotation 77 sneakers. I bar laced them which I think looks cool with this particular shoe.

4 comments:

  1. The watch is real cute - I haven't used watches in years, just my phone. It is interesting how quickly habits change! By the way how do you think a new camera will solve the problem of light???

    ReplyDelete
  2. think watches are more of a guy thing. A cellphone can tell the time but you can wear a watch and enjoy it in other ways. I'm not sure if the camera I'm getting will solve the low light problem but it is supposed to be very good in low light. It's a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS. Nothing is ever as good as natural light and the wood floors in my house are dark so most of my pictures will still be taken outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do use the 'stopwatch' for counting seconds =)! Yes, it is a relatively good camera and one can always do something to the light afterwards (reduce yellow etc). today it was - 4 C and I still stood out freezing and thought that i'm an idiot... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the Canon but it's not much better than my Lumix indoors and actually worse outdoors. The autofocus is horrible with timed shots making it useless for self portraits so I'm returning it. Wow -4 C is certainly very cold! It has been like Spring here. I don't remember the weather ever being this warm for so long at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete