Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kit-Kat

Today it was 38°F (+3°C). Finally normal temperatures for this time of year. When it's cold there is something very satisfying about eating chocolate outdoors. Kit Kat is my favorite and I had some left over from Halloween. I have no idea what this has to do with my look but I just wanted to mention it since I am eating in the pictures lol. I wore this blazer often during the fall. I found a nice tweed cap that goes well with it. Along with the scarf, and fingerless gloves it was all I needed to stay warm and still text on my i-phone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that blazer! It does look very vintage-y and worn in. The cap looks great with it too. And I love kit kats!! At the dollar store here, they sell them in the giant king size. They are sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's a nice blazer from H&M at a great price. Only $70!

    ReplyDelete