Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On Target

I was at Target the other day and remembered reading an article on GQ about some items in the mens section. I had never shopped for clothes at Target other than for children, but I remembered the article and decided to check it out. I found a few things that I liked. The styles were surprisingly cool and trendy. I got the jacket pictured below as well as a military style parka and 2 hats. The jacket in the pictures is from Converse and they call it the Moto Bomber. The label says black but it's actually a gunmetal color with dark blue around the edges. It's reinforced on the shoulders and elbows like a motorcycle jacket and fits nice and snug. I liked the pockets which look cool and are very convenient. There is a zippered pocket which is perfect for my phone. The boots are Ashton Grey from DSW. Very comfortable and great quality leather.

1 comment:

  1. great jacket!! yeah, sometimes target does come out with good clothes. my husband really like when they had the shaun white stuff there. love those boots too! i wish they had a DSW where I lived. i miss it.

    ReplyDelete