Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunny Saturday

The snow melted quickly and we are back to the warm weather.  I can't remember ever experiencing a fall and winter season with so many nice sunny days.  The real winter may yet come but it's sure taking it's time this year. I may get away with not buying those winter boots after all! Instead I've been searching for a pair of grey suede oxfords. I found these nice looking wing tips while browsing a few blogs online. They are the 1901 brand sold at Nordstroms and come with 3 different colored laces. It's a nice casual shoe that goes well with jeans. I'll try to wear them often before the snow and slush show up.


2 comments:

  1. Every time I see your crazy socks I laugh out loud! I almost woke my son up who is napping next to me. LOL. I like those shoes. They almost have a cool ombre effect to them. And that's cool that you can switch out different colored laces. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually acquired that taste for socks from the Mr. Mort blog. These are one of the more subdued pairs! Love how the sawtooth lacing looks on these shoes. I learned how to do that watching a youtube video LOL. Stay well :)

      Delete