Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blazer and Vest

I've worn this puffy vest on the inside of my grey tweed blazer but on this one I prefer it on the outside. I think blue goes very well with brown. The warm weather means there is no need for a coat and it's both fun and practical to layer. I'm loving the henley shirts that H&M has come out with. I'm wearing a beige one here that you can see a little of. I know H&M cotton shrinks so I was smart this time and got a larger size. After washing it fits perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. that's a great fitting blazer! looks very vintage. and i'm sad there are no crazy socks today. lol! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll try not to disappoint you with my next pair of socks :)

      Delete
  2. Hello John, I like colors in your outfits and photography. Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete