Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6th 2012

I've been looking for these Cole Haan oxfords for a while but couldn't find them anywhere. I finally got lucky on Ebay. The laces were horrible and couldn't be removed so I had to cut them. I found a nice replacement pair of laces also on Ebay. These shoes have something they call Nike Air technology.  Gas is trapped in a capsule somewhere in the heel and that is supposed to make the shoes more comfortable. I personally don't think it makes much of a difference to an already comfortable shoe.

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes!!! I love the weathered look. Makes them look worn in and vintage. I'm glad you posted again. It's been crazy busy the last month. Let me know how you're doing!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete